Emotional Freedom Technique
aka EFT, 'Tapping'
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is a form of intervention that draws on various theories of alternative medicine, including acupuncture, neuro-linguistic programming, and energy medicine. The technique can be used to help treat a wide range of physical and psychological conditions, and as a simple form of self-care.
Contrary to its name, EFT is more than therapy for emotional issues. It can help rapidly and effectively conquer physical and spiritual issues as well as the emotional ones. It's the easiest of all known holistic modalities to learn and apply.
The effectiveness of EFT is so profound that the American Psychological Association has approved it for Continuing Education Units for psychologists, lending immense credibility to this technique.
When you work with me, you are working with a Certified EFT practitioner*, and will have the proper assistance to help safely guide you in the techniques and uses of this therapy. Working with a qualified practitioner is vital when working through complex issues because while you are working on one thing other issues may surface and surprise you. A qualified practitioner such as myself will know what to do to help you through those unexpected moments.
Sometimes you might think, or even downright believe, that your issues are insurmountable. The issues you are dealing with are not insurmountable. When you work with me long enough, you'll discover this to be true. You'll gain skills in knowing how to 'sneak up' on those seemingly unbeatable problems, as well as ways to gently modify the techniques to enhance your individual progress. And I'll be with you every step of the way.
* I was trained and certified (2005) as per Gary Craig's techniques by Philip and Jane Mountrose. Gary Craig is the founder and source of the Emotional Freedom techniques. The Mountroses were trained and certified directly by Gary Craig.
In addition, I am currently a student of Gary Craig's Gold Standard and Optimal EFT.
all services are available either in person or by phone / Skype
* Complex, interactive problems are more difficult and may take more time to successfully eliminate. Be patient with yourself. You deserve it! Problems such as weight issues, addictions, and relationships are examples of issues that are considered complex and interactive.
Initial appointment: $140.00
Successive appointments: $ 70.00 / ea., or
$178.50 / 3 sessions | $59.50/ea
Here's just some of what EFT can do for you, regardless of cause:*
- Ease emotional overwhelm
- Significantly decrease physical pain
- Improve sleep and sleep cycles
- Halt anxiety and panic
- Improve flexibility
- Improve mobility
- Eliminate phobias
- Increase mental and physical relaxation
- Weight loss / gain and management thereof
- Recover from addiction, whether substance or chemical
- Correct imbalances, whether hormonal, chemical, or energetic
- Strengthen the immune system
- Decrease inflammation
- Help correct fertility issues
- Ease or even eliminate allergic reaction
- and so much more
EFT often works where other methods have failed.